Wednesday, June 22, 2005


(Ugo Rondinone
HELL,YES! 2001, Installation view, f a projects London
Neon and Acrylic Glass
copyright Ugo Rondinone)

Finally out of school!


Yesterday night was bowling at Lanes and Games with the 826 gang, good stuff. I wore sandals there so I had to buy socks before I could bowl. They say "Bowlers Rock!" on the ankle and they are splendid.

Wearing my Harry and the Potters t-shirt in wild! anticipation! of the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on July 16 (three weeks!). Boy am I excited...I think I'm going to start re-reading the books soon so that I can dive right into HBP.

And:
There's no vocabulary
For love within a family, love that's lived in
But not looked at, love within the light of which
All else is seen, the love within which
All other love finds speech.
This love is silent.

--T.S. Eliot
Yes.

6 Comments:

Anonymous oki d's said...

ah..sadly i won't be here for the release of HBP

i think JK ROWLING hates me, personally...uh, psychically?

oh well, it's not like I don't have enough to read!

4:38 PM  
Anonymous oooooki said...

and I can't wait til everyone gets the zine

it is so worthwhile
and really the only thing i do that i am just really incredibly happy with.

9:22 PM  
Blogger T.C. said...

Can't you get HBP in Korea? But yeah, I have a friend who's going to be in India when it comes out and she's frantic figuring out how to get a copy of it to this little village where her relatives live. Good luck with that!

And the zine is amazing. I can just imagine you a few years in the future, editor-in-chief of some hip magazine saying, "Ah yes, it all began with my laboriously-made, lo-fi photoshopped zine I made back in high school..." (And original copies will go for thousands on eBay, heh)

Take care,
Tess

7:43 PM  
Anonymous oookiii said...

hahaha
it's even more lo-tech than that!
is use Word, my sketchbook, my dad's copy machine, scissors, and glue.

7:43 PM  
Blogger T.C. said...

Well I said goddamn!


...
(haha I so don't have the attitude to pull that off with a straight face.)

10:49 PM  
Blogger Fl Florida House Cleaning said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my ky kentucky house cleaning blog site.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home