Friday, June 24, 2005

New look

Not too radical, alas. I'm not sure what I think of it yet; ideas? opinions? criticism? Clearly, I'm not good at working with many colors/designs all on one page--I'm pretty much limited to altering it in Blogger's little template box, since I don't have Photoshop or other such fancy-shmancy programs. That said, I like that I'm forced to keep the page nice and simple.

I was deciding between dark red or dark blue for the main color, and I may change it. We'll see. I'm a bit sick so I probably won't be messing with it more for at least a few days. Take care.

7 Comments:

Anonymous oki---toki said...

ooh niiiice look.
really.
very clean and smart,
I approve!

7:41 PM  
Blogger T.C. said...

Thanks! Actually your approval means more than anyone else's, because I regard you as some kind of Art/Design Goddess. You redesign your site--what, every couple weeks?--and it always looks fantastic.

Anyway, thanks! (And you should know I rush out to the mailbox every day in anticipation. CANNOT WAIT for the zine!)

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reminded of old fishing town newspapers. Don't ask.

4:58 AM  
Blogger T.C. said...

Thank you?

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Jay said...

Looks good. Well, looks better than the old one ;)

"clean and smart" is always good. And for a writer even better :)

11:48 AM  
Blogger Ar Arkansas House Cleaning said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Where you been? You have got to look at my wi wisconsin house cleaning blog!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home