Saturday, June 11, 2005

Eat your hearts out

Loyal blog-readers have probably noticed the conspicuous absence of photos of myself and friends or family on here; this is, as you might have guessed, part of my hope to keep this blog entirely anonymous. That said, it would drive me nuts to read someone's blog regularly and not know what she looked like. I'm a very curious girl and I don't want to be hypocritical.

But I want to stick with my original goal: no name, no photos.

So for those of you who want to know what I look like, I've posted a picture on Flickr. You can find it here. I'll probably take it down in a few days... I should warn you though, I'm not very pretty and I'm very self-conscious about pictures of myself, so--don't expect many more of these. Oh, the things I do for the blog. Anyway, I guess this is sort of a surprise treat to say sorry for my absence. Ciao.

2 Comments:

Anonymous oki said...

I say screw anonymity!

haha sorry

anyway, I will read Fountainhead someday
perhaps sooner than later, but
I doubt it will be before the fall.

love you, oki

4:00 PM  
Blogger T.C. said...

Not before fall? That's a shame, it's unbelievably good. But eh, I know you'll read it eventually.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home