Tuesday, May 24, 2005

You know you're a geek when...

...you overhear someone say "cereal of death" and you pipe up, "Hey, if you were a book, that could be your Statistically Improbable Phrase!"

I really hope someone here gets it.

Also: Today I started telling this boy about Lichtenstein's Rouen Cathedral paintings and he didn't seem to care. I tried to explain ("No you see, but long before, Monet did these paintings of the Rouen Cathedral at different times of day...") but alas, I guess we're not meant to be. Even if my heart still drums when I see him.


(Monet's)


(Lichtenstein's)

3 Comments:

Anonymous oki said...

nice...

I am also a geek...I'm sure I've said that before at least once...
I'm on Amazon too much

2:40 AM  
Blogger T.C. said...

Yes, we are kindred spirits in our geekiness. Do you have a Statistically Improbable Phrase, Oki?

By the way the McSweeney's Issue 16 tour is coming to Boston on Monday and I hope to go!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my vt vermont house cleaning blog.

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home