Friday, May 13, 2005

Three conversations

Matt: When I finished the SAT's I thought, finally! done with ovals.
Me: I like ovals! But yeah, I guess it would be cool if we had stars to fill in, or hearts...
Matt: ...or ponies.

Kid 1: Wouldn't you love to live in those Vietcong tunnels?
Kid 2: Yeah! It would be like living in a hobbit hole...except, y'know, with war.

Me: This fish sorta looks undercooked, Dad.
My brother: Oh don't be ridiculous, it won't kill you...it will only make you very, very sick.

:: : :: : :: : :: : :: : :: : :: : :: : :: : :: : :: : :: : :: : :: : :: : :: : :: : :: : :: : :: : :: : :: : ::

Also, for history class I had to make a political cartoon about the Cold War. It's pretty pathetic, but I'll see if I can scan or photograph it for you guys. (It's about the Bay of Pigs.)

I'm watching The Life Aquatic with a friend tonight. Interns!

And finally, I wish I had a boyfriend right now so that he would give me lilacs at this time of year...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jay said...

Don't want to disappont you, but...I've never known a guy giving a girl lilacs. Not at this time of year. Never. And, seriously, how many guys are out there who can actually correctly identify lilacs? I sure can not. :-/

7:21 PM  
Blogger T.C. said...

I'm sure there's someone out there who would give a girl lilacs. I hope so.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home