Thursday, May 19, 2005

The funny thing about Harvard Square (or, as we like to refer to it hereabouts, "Hah-vud Yahd") is that it's so gentrified that even the hobos are respectful and polite. Instead of heckling, they'll say, "Hello hello, that jacket looks very flattering on you!...oh by the way, spare change?" Anyway, today I was walking through Harvard Square to get to my religion class, and this one hobo asked me for money. I didn't have any change on hand but I was eating a chocolate bar, so I gave him half of that :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous oki said...

ah...I miss Boston.

all the homeless in California are crazy...that is to say they all have mental illnesses, or are on drugs or both.
its sad.

11:06 AM  
Blogger T.C. said...

You used to live in Brookline, right? Or am I mis-remembering? It's so frustrating that you used to be SO close to me!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Search for my blog, please!

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home