Wednesday, May 11, 2005

"For internal use only"

So I was playing Boggle with my dad and my sister (yeah dorky, I know) and the paper I was writing on was some company paper from my mom's work. On it was printed, "FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY." I thought this was quite humorous for some reason, and I tried to convince first my dad and then my brother to ingest this phrase, which I carefully ripped out. Because you see, then it would be used internally. (Well, it made sense at the time.) Eventually my brother said, "T.C. if this is such a great idea, why don't you eat it?" Well, I was pretty much cornered. Also, I was curious as to what it would taste like. So I did. It tasted pulpy, and exactly how you'd imagine. It was only a tiny piece of paper though. Anyway. Have a nice day.

Things to do in the next few days:
  1. Study all old vocab for oral portion of Spanish final exam
  2. Write three-page essay on Dulles' and McNamara's respective foreign policies during the Cold War
  3. Write five-page essay for religion class
  4. Write four-page essay on Heart of Darkness and The Power of One for English class...oh yeah and think of thesis first
  5. French test
  6. Spanish test
  7. Science take-home final exam
  8. Write five articles for school newspaper...interview people first
  9. History homework
  10. Study for religion class final exam
  11. Fix computer
  12. Make birthday card for Mom
  13. Watch all five Star Wars movies in preparation for Revenge of the Sith
  14. Read Proof
  15. Get some shut-eye
Whew. I'm a busy bee.

2 Comments:

Anonymous oki said...

Why does everyone have religion class? Do you go to public school?
and thanks for the suggestions, one of my friends suggested Motorcycle Diaries too. She said it was the only Spanish-language film she had (she's Mexican) that was school appropriate

1:55 AM  
Blogger T.C. said...

I go to public school, but I take a Comparative Religions class at Harvard Extension on Thursdays. (The Philosophy class was full.) And you are very welcome for the suggestions. Run Oki Run!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home