Thursday, March 31, 2005

Ernst Haeckel: Kunstformen der Natur (??)

I just spent an embarrassingly long time organizing my internet bookmarks. A lot of times when I run across something interesting but don't have time to read it just then or want to be able to find it later (hah!), I stick it in my all-purpose folder to sort later (like that's gonna happen). Thus, when I go to look for something, I find literally hundreds of links all with astonishingly unenlightening names (like "Ernst Haeckel: Kunstformen der Natur" or "820409-Reruns.jpg JPEG Image, 600x420 pixels"--no clue what either of those things are, not in the slightest). Also, even my supposedly organized folders have titles like--and I'm not making these up--"But Seriously Folks," "Litter," and "Beat That." So yeah.

I think I organize my internet bookmarks or my room or my bookshelf or anything so it's like I'm organizing my life. Little by little. Oh yeah and I'm listening to the Postal Service. Doesn't get much lamer than that. (Though earlier I was listening to PJ Harvey so maybe I can reclaim some of my indie cred?)

Birthdays always feel anticlimactic to me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous oki said...

I sent your package. Advanced warning: I painted the envelope. Noticeable I guess. I hope his won't pose any problems but if it does, next envelope will be more discreet.

4:22 PM  
Blogger T.C. said...

Oh, awesome! I really look forward to getting the zine and even the package...your artiness is so cool. I want to send you something as well, so let's talk sometime soon.

I heart the USPS. Let's make snail mail cool again. (Have you ever read The Crying of Lot 49?)

11:00 AM  
Anonymous cool kids t shirts said...

Hi T.C., Hope you don't mind me leaving a message on your blog. I came across this one as I am looking for details on boys t shirts and yours came up! It's weird because sometimes looking for boys t shirts I get blogs that are nothing like that - its a mad world we live in. Anyhoo, like your blog I'll come back again, if that's ok with you. See you

2:51 AM  
Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Once you sign on, check for my co colorado house cleaning blog.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing for me to have a website, which
is valuable in support of my knowledge. thanks admin

Also visit my webpage: dacogya.wordpress.com ()

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home