Monday, February 14, 2005

Excuses, excuses

Update: I just spent an hour re-writing this damn post and at the end, when I hit "Publish," Blogger froze up on me. I am not kidding. I maybe will try this one more time but I am really furious right now. It had pictures. And funny stories. And linkage. I just don't feel like doing it over...

Whaddya know, I'm blogging from the library. And this keyboard is bigger than mine, so I keep mistyping--ah well. I realize that I am really becoming bad about updating. And I was going to do a Valentines-Day-themed-post today as well! (I wrote most of it, then my computer crashed. So I'll reconstruct and post it tomorrow.) Anyway, I'm at the library because I have to study for three--yes, three!--big tests tomorrow: History, Spanish, and Science. Our town library literally teems with kids studying from 5-9 at night...

Oh, and I took my road test to get my driver's license today!

Happy V-Day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shakeer said...

Hm, I've been having problems with posts not publishing correctly or with things that I've written dissapearing after I press submit. Sometimes though, if you go in your browser to the posting page, everything you've typed is up cached. Refreshing that page works too sometimes. Anyway, I've taken to just writing my posts in Notepad or at least copying my post into my clipboard or Notepad before I press post/save.

7:32 PM  
Blogger T.C. said...

Yeah, I will definitely be clipboarding from now on. That was really frustrating!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home