Monday, December 27, 2004

The Second Coming

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all convictions, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

--W.B. Yeats

4 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
Please consider looking at my plastic surgery mexico blog.

6:01 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
I will give you access to jump to my cosmetic plastic surgery blog.

3:13 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your penis plastic surgery blog.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Wi Wisconsin House Cleaning said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
My ok oklahoma house cleaning blog, is something you need to peep out!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home