Sunday, December 12, 2004

Reminder, word-hound

Remind me tomorrow to write about Firefox, JK Rowling, my Clockwork Orange/1984 thesis, the importance of blogs, and etc. Veddy excited about LotR extended Return of the King coming out. Soon.

And my favorite words-to-work-into-an-English-essay of the moment are vendetta, obfuscate, cataclysmic, and rare (as in "he was raring to go..."). Oh, the geekiness is so overwhelming it's almost painful. Any book suggestions?

Bye now. Must stop procrastinating.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Those are awesome words! My favourite word is either kleptomaniac or tricodiscophobia.

Book suggestions? Have you ever read The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke? It's really great, just might be my favourite book. Might be.

4:23 PM  
Blogger T.C. said...

Hi Laura. Thanks for the suggestion, but yeah, I have already read The Thief Lord. It's excellent. Do people really check back here for responses to their comments? Or is it better to email the response directly to the person...? Ach. Comments always, always welcome though.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home