Wednesday, December 22, 2004

New York City, college in the city?

Listening to the Rolling Stones's Ruby Tuesday.

I want to live in New York City so much. On New Year's Eve, in Madison Square Garden, there is going to be a concert by Wilco and the Flaming Lips. If I had my license (I'm still stuck with my learner's permit, dammit!), I would drive to New York for the concert. I'm such a groupie. Ah well... I definitely want to live in NYC when I grow up (though I don't know how I'd ever afford it--I'll probably end up living in Chinatown), but I'm still not sure whether or not I want to go to college in the city. I have to admit, I do like the idea of a green-grass-and-old-brick-building college with kids playing frisbee and studying on the grass. Very few city campuses are set up like that.

The battery on my computer is on 1% now, so I must go. Just wanted to post that before I forgot (it seemed more urgent when I thought about it before...).

1 Comments:

Blogger De Delaware House Cleaning said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
You got me! I will check out your house cleaning blog a.s.a.p!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home