Monday, December 27, 2004

A morning post

Sorry, but this must be a quick post. It snowed yesterday (the day AFTER Christmas--argh!) and this morning I bundled up to go shovel. My sister's still asleep, my mom's at work, and my brother's watching cartoons (he's almost 19!). This morning I slept in till nine, made myself a toast-and-fried-egg-and-cheddar-cheese sandwich and had a nice big mug of creamy coffee. Fattening, huh. Ah well, at least I don't drink copious amounts of eggnog like my brother T. does; since eggnog's essentially cream, sugar, and egg, it has 200 calories for a four-ounce serving (maybe T. will finally gain the freshman 15). Then I read more of Alan Moore's excellent V for Vendetta (why aren't graphic novels more popular?) and now here I am. But I've got lots to do today, so I must be off. Adios.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
My md maryland house cleaning blog, is something you need to peep out!

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home