Friday, December 10, 2004

Miscellany, site linkage

I've got Bob Dylan's The Man in Me stuck in my head. Was that song in The Big Lebowski?

Today was pretty lazy, pretty boring. School, sleep, more copy editing for the newspaper, homework, browsing on The Guardian, watching part of L.A. Confidential and The O.C. (and hating myself the entire time I was watching it--I either have to stop seeing the show or just reconcile with myself the fact that I watch extactly the kind of show that I love to ridicule), studying for English test tomorrow. Now I'm going to shower, read, and sleep. Thursday nights...

Thank goodness tomorrow's Friday; I'll have a nice post for you then about music, 'zines, Harry Potter, China Mieville, and what books are currently stacked on my nightstand. You know, fun stuff (yuk-yuk).

If you want to browse on some interesting sites, you've probably figured out by now that I recommend The Guardian (and The Observer), The NY Times online, The Beat, Kottke's blog, and Wired News. (I have to figure out how to set up a sidebar at some point...) Oh man, am I a geek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home