Monday, December 20, 2004

The iTunes Party Shuffle surprise

For a little twist on my regular "What's on my iPod" posts, here's a list of the first few songs that popped up on my iTunes Party Shuffle (a random jumble)--embarrassing songs and all:

King of New York, from Newsies (the musical)
Here Comes the Sun, by the Beatles
Just Another, by Pete Yorn
Wind of my Soul, by Cat Stevens
Stove by a Whale, by Ted Leo & the Pharmacists
One More Cup of Coffee, sung by the White Stripes
Buddy Holly, by Weezer
Quicksand, by Martha & the Vandellas
Supercollider, by Fountains of Wayne
We Got the Beat, by the Go-Go's
I Wish I Never Saw the Sunshine, by the Ronettes
Flying Purple People Eater, by Dr. Demento
Always on my Mind, by Phantom Planet
The Times They are a-Changin', by Bob Dylan
More For Show, by Hot Hot Heat
Every You Every Me, by Placebo
Summertime Blues (live), by the Who
I Will Always Love You, by Tori Amos
Honky Cat, by Elton John
Southbound, by the Allman Brothers
Car on a Hill, by Joni Mitchell
Little Sister, by Rufus Wainwright
I'll Take You There, by the Staple Sisters
Hey Jude, sung by Elliott Smith (Beatles cover)
Merry Christmas Everybody, by Rooney
Nervous and Not Me, by the Wrens
Comtine D'un Autre Ete, by Yann Tiersen
Do Something, by Macy Gray
Circus, by Eric Clapton
Divine, by Blondie
Blowout (live), by Radiohead
Come What May, from Moulin Rouge
I See God in You, by India.Arie
American Pie, by Don McLean
Can't Fight Against the Youth, by Sublime
In a Future Age, by Wilco
Green Disease, by Pearl Jam
Razzle Dazzle, from Chicago (the musical)
Young Pilgrims, by the Shins
She'd Rather Be, by the Turtles
Down to the Well, by the Pixies
Endgame, by REM (this seems like a good place to end the list)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a cunt.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home