Thursday, December 30, 2004

House of Flying Daggers, instant messenger problems, tsunami relief housing

I'm happy because I'm going to see House of Flying Daggers this afternoon--it's supposed to be brilliant. Also, I finally got MSN instant messenger BUT, since I have a Mac, it doesn't mesh with AIM. Soooo, my brother told me about another service, Adium, which is supposed to work on Macs and connect with PC's; I have to do the whole process over. What a hassle, ah well. I just wish he'd told me about this in the FIRST place.

Also, today in the New York Times I was reading about ultra-cheap housing (ULTRA-cheap: they were in the $300-$1,500 range) that can be used to house survivors of the Asian tsunami. I think that this is possibly the best tsunami-relief effort I've seen thus far, and if you want to help them out (financially), click here or donate to any of the other relief organizations mentioned in the article. You could save a life.

So much to do. I must be off now, cheers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ak Alaska House Cleaning said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Please come by and see my de delaware house cleaning blog.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home