Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Top 40 bands, the Thrills

No time to post. Two huge tests tomorrow and a quiz and lots of Macbeth to read for English class. Argh, why am I such a procrastinator?

Just one link to post: here's a neat list of Information Leafblower's top 40 bands of the year. It made me happy because it mentioned lots of the bands I love that none of my friends have heard of, like Wilco, the Flaming Lips, the Shins, TV on the Radio, and other such great bands.

Another band that SHOULD be on there but wasn't (or at least I didn't see it) was the Thrills. They have this great, soothing and invigorating Irish pop that grows on you the more you listen to it. I like to listen to their CD So Much for the City in the morning while I'm drinking my coffee; it makes me happy, even though the lyrics are depressing. Heh.

Off to study Wilson's 14 Points and the use of the subjunctive after prepositions with a change of subject in future tense. Ach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home