Friday, November 05, 2004

The OC, Limewire

Listening to Tori Amos's Mrs. Jesus.

Friday, finally. I just watched Thursday night's premiere of The OC off our Tivo, feeling very ditzy. It was pretty good--certainly addictive. I saw a few episodes of the first season sporadically last year, and I don't know if I'm going to start watching it every week. Really the only thing I like about it is Seth, because he's that sort of smart-witty-unabashedly-geeky kid that I tend to get along with. I can't believe I'm discoursing on the character traits of people on The OC--oh God, who am I?

Just opened up Limewire to download Neil Young's Heart of Gold and Lou Reed's Take a Walk on the Wild Side, and it is unbelievable! Usually Limewire is really sluggish and inconsistent with me--I tend to get a lot of corrupted files or songs that don't download entirely. But I just downloaded these two songs in about 10 seconds! Either the Limewire people just improved the service A LOT (the format IS different); or my connection's just faster because my brother, off at college, is no longer hogging all the bandwidth with his MMRPG's; or my recent cleaning-out of music files freed up a bunch of gigabytes that are for some reason aiding in the downloading process. Okay, I have no idea. But I'm happy about it nonetheless.

Listening to Tori Amos's cover of the Beatles's Happiness is a Warm Gun.

Gotta go write some more now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home