Tuesday, October 19, 2004

What's on my iPod, part 2

And now for what I've been humming at the bus-stop for the past month or so.

Cornflake Girl, by Tori Amos
Smells Like Teen Spirit, by Nirvana
California Stars, by Wilco and Billy Bragg
I'm a Wheel, by Wilco
Sweet Jane, by the Velvet Underground
Rescue Me, by Fontella Bass
I Am Trying to Break Your Heart, by Wilco (I know, I know...the obsession continues)
Sorta Fairytale, by Tori Amos
You Never Can Tell, by Chuck Berry
Video Killed the Radio Star, by the Buggles (the first music video to play on MTV)
Lola, by the Kinks
Watch Me Fall, by Uncle Tupelo
What I Got, by Sublime
Black, by Pete Yorn
Me and Bobby McGee, by Janis Joplin
The Blue Danube, by Strauss (now synonymous with those LONG shots of outer space from 2001: A Space Odyssey)
Tangled Up In Blue, by Bob Dylan
Rainfall, by the Vines
I'm Looking Through You, by the Beatles
Little Red Light, by Fountains of Wayne
Righteously, by Lucinda Williams
Blue Sky, by the Allman Brothers
Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters, by Elton John
Mr. Blue Sky, by the ELO
Tangerine, by Led Zeppelin
Ring of Fire, by Johnny Cash
Bang Bang, by Nancy Sinatra
Moving in Stereo, by the Cars

3 Comments:

Anonymous psat said...

Hello T.C.,

After reading your blog "What's on my iPod, part 2", I believe you will find my site on college admission exams to be very helpful.

To give you an idea of our wide range, some of the recent searches that found our site included ... college entrance requirement act, how to review for college entrance exam, sample math compass test for college entrance, ap classes and college entrance, compass college entrance exam, ppst college entrance exam, gmat college exam entrance test and high school requirements college entrance.
We have hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you ace your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Kind Regards
Emily

9:38 PM  
Anonymous asvab said...

Hey T.C.,

Your blog "What's on my iPod, part 2", leads me to believe you will find my information on college entrance exams to be very beneficial.

Some of the not so common searches that found our extensive site included ... college admission and test scores, best approach to college admission essays, study guides for college math placement tests, college assessment tests for college study book, sitting for college admissions tests, college algebra pre tests, michigan sat college tests and college tests for english and math.

We have many hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you pass your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Best Wishes
Emily

4:37 AM  
Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
In my spare time I will look for your ct connecticut house cleaning blog.

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home