Sunday, October 03, 2004

Neil, Christopher Paolini, Harold and Maude

Just found a great photo of Neil Gaiman, for those of you interested. I think it was the author photo from the American edition of Neverwhere, but I'm not sure.

Also, I just read a LONG interview between Christopher Paolini (the kid who wrote the best-seller Eragon) and some fans. It was pretty good; he seems like a sweet guy.

And incidentally, I was listening to Cat Stevens today--because I was thinking about the Yusef Islam terrorist scandal--and it reminded me of that great old cult movie Harold and Maude, for which he did all the music. The best song in it is If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out. But whether or not you like Cat Stevens, definitely watch that movie. In a nutshell, it's about a teenage boy obsessed with death who falls in love with a free-spirited fun old lady. He drives a hearse, she--whoops, don't want to give anything away! I want to re-watch it soon, though, and that's rare because I usually want to see movies I haven't watched yet. Bye, for the second time today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home