Monday, October 25, 2004

NaNoWriMo

I forgot to mention NaNoWriMo. National Novel Writing Month. This November.

I just found out about it (off Neil's blog--credit where credit is due), and I think I shall participate in it. Essentially, everyone begins a novel on November 1st and you see if you can get up to 50,000 words by the end of the month. I hate deadlines, but I love them. This will probably spur me onwards in my own novel, though it certainly won't be done in 50,000 words. A good push, though. I wonder if three pages a day, typed, single-spaced, would add up to enough words in a month. It seems like an awful lot...enough. I'm grinding my teeth in anticipation (a weird habit that I regress to when I'm very anxious, very excited, or asleep. I'll probably be a toothless hag by 30).

And that's all folks. Back to work for moi.

3 Comments:

Anonymous psat said...

Hi T.C.,

As a result of reading your blog "NaNoWriMo", I think you will discover my site on college entrance tests a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of tests, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ... reading tests for college age students, act/sat college prep tests, interest and aptitude tests for college students, act college tests, college assessment tests, college career tests, attitude and groundwork for college entrance and college entrance exam study sheet.

We have over 200 study prep guides and aids to help you sail through your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Best Regards
Emily

9:34 PM  
Anonymous asvab said...

Hi T.C.,

As a result of reading your blog "NaNoWriMo", I think you will discover my site on college entrance tests a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of tests, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ... reading tests for college age students, act/sat college prep tests, interest and aptitude tests for college students, act college tests, college assessment tests, college career tests, attitude and groundwork for college entrance and college entrance exam study sheet.

We have over 200 study prep guides and aids to help you sail through your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Best Regards
Emily

4:32 AM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
Stop by and visiit my or oregon house cleaning blog!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home