Monday, October 11, 2004

Christopher Reeve, 13 Nights of Fright, battle of the Neils

Listening to the Beatles's Think for Yourself. I love those boys, those Liverpudlians. Especially George (sigh).

So my English class is going to be moved, but that means that I have to read Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, Le Mort D'Arthur, and the rest of Beowulf all for tomorrow. Good thing I like books...

Just saw on the New York Times site that Christopher Reeve died today. That makes me very sad, but I'm afraid it'll just sound cheesy if I start eulogizing him HERE. Read the obituary in the paper tomorrow, though--and support stem cell research, his personal crusade. For my opinions on stem cells, check out the archives.

And please, if anyone is reading this, LEAVE A COMMENT. I like to know how my posts affect people, if you have opinions that coincide with or differ from mine, whatever. If you want my opinion on something, JUST ASK. Thank you, thank you.

Also I just found out that Neil Gaiman is cohost of something on the Fox Movie Channel from October 19th to the 31st called 13 Nights of Fright. Basically there will be a different classic scary movie every night--I'm not quite sure what Neil has to do with it, but I supposed he'll be chatting before and after commercial breaks or something. We'll see, but it looks good.

Incidentally, who do you think is cooler: Neil Gaiman, Neal Stephenson, Neil Armstrong, or Neil Young?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home