Monday, September 20, 2004

What's on my iPod, part 1

It's time for you all to see my ever-changing What's On My iPod list, so here goes:

The Man in Me, by Bob Dylan (also to be heard in the hilarious The Big Lebowski, I think)
Move Your Feet, by Junior Senior
If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out, by Cat Stevens (a great song featured in the great movie Harold and Maude)
Fight Test, by the Flaming Lips
Bowl of Oranges, by Bright Eyes (a.k.a. Conor Oberst)
The Golden Age, by Beck
She Belongs to Me, by Bob Dylan (why is this song so good?)
Jesus, etc., by Wilco
She's a Jar, by Wilco (don't know if I already mentioned this, but I have tickets to a Wilco concert in October! Joy, joy.)
Asleep on a Sunbeam, by Belle and Sebastian (despite the corny name...)
Who Loves the Sun, by the Velvet Underground
I Wanna Be Sedated, by the Ramones (oh, let me indulge in a little self-righteous teen angst)
Instant Pleasure, by Rufus Wainwright (who has quite a musical pedigree, by the way)
For the Benefit of Mr. Kite, by the Beatles (did I get that title right?)
Stand By Me, by Oasis (NOT a cover of the Ben E. King song, just happens to have the same title)
Jaan Pehechaan Ho, by Mohammed Rafi (from the very cool movie version of Ghost World)
Summertime, by Billie Holiday
Pinball Wizard, by the Who
Mars, Bringer of War, by Holst
Emotional Rescue, by the Rolling Stones
Here Comes My Man, by the Pixies
Nowhere Man, by the Beatles
James K. Polk, by They Might Be Giants (so educational! So hilarious!)
Maps, by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs (check out Karen O.)
All Along the Watchtower, by Jimi Hendrix (I like this version better than Dylan's)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home